In the Digital Marketing world, trends are constantly changing and evolving. There are always new things to learn and new tools at your disposal. This article looks at some upcoming industry trends to help you keep up with the latest developments.
New Google Algorithm (Rank Brain)
Google’s Rank Brain is the company’s machine-learning artificial intelligence system that is used to help process and sort search results. The algorithm was first introduced in 2015, and it has been constantly evolving since then.
Rank Brain is designed to interpret searcher intent and match it with the best possible result. It does this by understanding the relationship between words and concepts, as well as how searchers interact with search results.
The algorithm is constantly learning and getting better at understanding searcher intent. This means that it is always changing and evolving, which can make it difficult for marketers to keep up.
However, we know some things about Rank Brain that can help marketers understand how to optimize their content for the algorithm. Here are some of the most important things to keep in mind:
1) Rank Brain places a heavy emphasis on click-through rate (CTR). This means that your title and meta description needs to be compelling and accurately reflect the content of your article. If people see your result and don’t click on it, Rank Brain will take that as a signal that your result wasn’t relevant to what they were looking for.
2) Rank Brain also takes into account dwell time, or how long people spend on your website after clicking through the search results. If people quickly bounce back to the search results after clicking on your result, Rank Brain will assume that your content wasn’t relevant or helpful. However, if people spend a
Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality
Virtual and augmented reality are two of the most talked-about technologies in recent years. And for good reason – both have the potential to change the way we interact with the world around us.
Virtual reality (VR) is a computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic equipment, such as a helmet with a screen inside it.
Augmented reality (AR) is similar to VR, but instead of creating a completely artificial environment, it superimposes computer-generated images in the real world. This allows users to interact with virtual objects in the real world.
With VR and AR, businesses have the opportunity to create immersive experiences for their customers. And as these technologies become more widespread and less expensive, we expect to see more businesses using them to engage with their audiences.
Over the past few years, voice search has become increasingly popular, with more and more people using it to find information online. This trend is only going to continue in the future, as more and more devices are equipped with voice recognition software.
Voice search is a great way to get information quickly and easily, without having to type out a query. All you need to do is speak your question into your device and it will search the internet for the answer.
This convenience is one of the main reasons why voice search is becoming so popular. People are always looking for ways to save time and make their lives easier, and voice search does just that.
Another reason why voice search is gaining popularity is that it is becoming more accurate. In the past, voice recognition software was not always very good at understanding what people were saying. However, this has improved greatly in recent years and continues to do so. This means that people are more likely to get the results they’re looking for when they use voice search.
So if you’re not already using voice search, now is the time to start. It’s a convenient and easy way to get information, and it’s only going to become more popular in the future.
As we move into the new year, it’s time to start thinking about which digital marketing trends will be huge in 2022. And there’s no doubt that mobile marketing will be one of the biggest.
With over half of all web traffic coming from mobile devices, it’s more important than ever to ensure your website and Marketing Campaigns are optimized for mobile users.
Here are a few tips for doing just that:
1. Make sure your website is responsive and looks great on all devices.
2. Use SMS and MMS messages to reach your target audience where they are—on their phones.
3. Create engaging mobile ads that are relevant to your audience and offer something of value.
4. Use location-based marketing techniques to reach people when they’re near your store or business.
5. Take advantage of push notifications to keep your app users engaged.
By following these tips, you can make sure you’re taking full advantage of the power of mobile marketing in 2022!