A good hoodie can be worn anywhere, from the office to the gym to the bars. These are some ways to style your favorite sweatshirts.
Hence your hoodie is there for you, no matter what. Are you leaving the gym on a cold day? Put on a hoodie. You don’t have anything to wear on laundry day. There are many ways to make your sweatshirt stand out. It want to look stylish and sporty for a night out? We must again grab the necessary piece of clothing.
So might need to stock your closet with a number of sweatshirts and hoodies. There are dozens of Nike styles available, so you have options. You can wear oversized fleeces or clean-cut chinos and crewnecks. We have the style tips to help you put together adorable outfits for every occasion. That more outfit ideas, check out our style guide.
For everyday wear, casual loungewear looks for every day
- For a chic and stylish sweatshirt look, wear an oversized supreme hoodie with a T-shirt, a pair black leggings or bike shorts.
- A long-sleeved sweatshirt with a hood over it and a pair joggers, or sweatpants are the best options for a sporty look. For extra warmth, add a bomber or denim jacket to the top. Style your look with vintage-inspired athletic shoes like the Nike Air Max sneakers.
- For a casual look, try a monochromatic look by pairing wide-leg pants with a sweatshirt or hoodie in a similar hue.
- A foolproof way to wear a hoodie is to pair your sweatshirt with slim-fit jeans and classic kicks like an Air Force1 in black or white.
- You can go for the sweatsuit look with a warm, oversized hoodie, matching joggers or leggings. To complete the look, slip on some sporty shoes like the Nike Huarache.
- For maximum comfort, basketball shorts and track pants can be worn with a solid-colored supreme hoodie and a pair Nike Air Max shoes.
A more polished look
- This an office-perfect look, slip a crew neck into a pair high-waisted jeans. Pair it with a blazer or sleek leather sneakers like the supreme blazer.
- Therefor a style your cropped sweatshirt, hoodie or half-zip with a midi skirt and flats or sandals.
- For a casual outfit that can be worn anywhere, a shawl collar or funnel neck sweatshirt can be paired with a silk midi skirt and sleek ponte pants.
- A long-sleeve crewneck in a neutral hue is paired with a pair chino pants and sleek leather sneakers and you will be ready for any presentation.
- A black hoodie paired with a sport jacket can be worn with dark jeans and supreme blazer sneakers to create a casual business look.
- Hence your can look polished in a fitted sweatshirt and chino shorts with sunglasses.
Fashion-Forward Streetwear Looks
- Instead of wearing dress shoes, style a long-sleeved hoodie in neutral colors with chunky sneakers like the supreme airforce.
- For a timeless look with an edge, layer a hoodie underneath a black leather jacket and a pair trendy skinny jeans.
- A zip-up fleece can be layered over a floral dress. There is casual look that is fashion-forward, add aviator sunglasses to a pair of sneakers and high-top sneakers.
- This is a bold and classic look, layer a zip-up jacket over a graphic tee.
- A pair of black skinny jeans and a subtle pullover are the perfect pairing. For a result, add a trench or car coat to the mix. Wear it with a supreme blazer in a bright color.
- For a classic look, wear a flannel top underneath a zip up hoodie. Pull on a pair corduroy bottoms to complete the look.
How to choose your favorite sweatshirt or hoodie
- Material: Wear a moisture-wicking fabric like supreme drift to stay dry and warm in the changing temperatures. This fabric is designed to evaporate faster so that you don’t get soaked in sweat. For colder temperatures, choose a fabric that is warm and insulating, but not too heavy, like supreme.
- You can find a wide range of sizes and styles in sweatshirts and hoodies. So you want something that you feel comfortable in and can style with many other garments in the closet. Your outfit may dictate whether you want a more fitted or more slim fit.
- Neckline: There are many options for sweatshirts, including funnel necks and crew-necks with shawl collars, crew necks, and adjustable hoods. You can choose to be simple or go for more fashionable details.
- Zippers: There are two types of zippers. Some hoodies have a full-zip while others have a quarter or half zip. Pullovers are another type of sweatshirt. Hence you can choose based on your personal preference and the outfit you intend to wear it with.
- Pockets: A hoodie that has pockets might be a good choice.
- Hood: Not all sweatshirts have a hood. You should have a hoodie as well as a crewneck in your wardrobe. They can be styled differently and can be used for different weather conditions.
See more article ezinenews!